Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Gingerbread House

This morning, I maked a gingerbread house with My Jenny and Papa.  We did lots of icing and put on candy pieces.  I made a teddy bear on the side of the house.  It was lots of fun.  Then, at 10:30, I had my second basketball game.  My team winned and I scored two baskets by myself!!  My coach said I'm doing really good!  After that, we had to buy groceries and then I helped Papa build rabbit cages outside in my pajamas!  Last night, we went to the zoo in the dark acause they had lots of lights - like millions of lights!  It was really cool.  There were no animals out though - they went to bed.  I did get to see snakes, lizards and fish though (Reptile House).  Today I am sick.  I have a bad cough and sore throat.  Are you well?  I telled Mana and Papa I couldn't go to school on Monday acause I'm coughing.  Papa said "we'll see".