Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Friday!

Today was a great day!  You know why?  I got picked up at carpool today!  My momma said she'd pick me up and she did.  Know what else?  I get to open a little window and eat the chocolate each morning that's in it on my calendar (Advent Chocolate Calendar) and when I eat all my chocolate - the next day is CHRISTMAS!! YAY!!!!  I got mail again today too!  Kristin and Doodle write me a letter and Kristin drawed lots of pictures for me. 

Tomorrow in the morning, I get to go with Papa to a rabbit show and Papa is going to buy another girl bunny.  The last one got sick and died.  But not my bunny though.  My bunny is doing good.

Tonight, me and Papa played with a mouse trap and I had a long stick and pretended to be the mouse that was caught in the trap.  I was careful though.