Monday, November 28, 2011

Guess what ~ I got MAIL!!

Today was a good day!  My momma took me to basketball and when I got home, guess what?!  I had two mails!!  One was a card from Annie about Turkey farts and I got this cool magazine (National Geographic for Kids) that my Grandpa and my Gaga sent me!!!  Isn't that cool?!!  The card was funny!  I looked at my magazine a little bit but I have to read it tomorrow because it's late and I have to do homework.  I ate all my dinner and I'm almost done with my homework.  Then I get to take a bath and then I'm going to eat ice cream.  I really love ice cream.  Mana buyed me cookies and cream.  That's the white ice cream with little pieces of oreo cookie in it.  Have you tried that kind?  What kind do you like?

My momma said she was going to pick me up at carpool tomorrow and then we will go see her friend Katie for a little while.  Bye!