Saturday, April 21, 2012

At Frankie's Fun Park!



This day we all went to Frankie's Fun Park for my birthday!!  We was supposed to have a party there last week but another boy in my class had a birthday there the same time we were going to do it, so I just went to his party instead.  His name is James.  It was great!  But today, me and Rhylee and my friend Aaron, and Braeden, and Papa, and Mana, and Mary, and Coleman and Cherie all went to Frankie's.  It was so cool!!  Me and my friend Aaron played in this big fun house thing with ropes and swings and slides.  Then we played air hockey.  Next, we went outside and we rode the bumper boats.  Me and Aaron catched Mana and Rhylee in their boat and sprayed them with water.  That's funny, right?  After that we rode this drop thing - it has lots of seats and goes up slow, and then drops you down fast.  It made us laugh.  Coleman rode it with me and Aaron the first time, and then we rided by ourselves.  Then, we ate some pizza and then me and Aaron and Rhylee rode the go carts for kids.  It was so much fun - I was a really fast rider.  After that, it was time to go home.  Rhylee and Braeden and Cherie went back home to their house and me and Aaron went to my house.  We played in the pool for 15 minutes (temperature was 72!), then we played with Chester in the back of Papa's truck, and then we got to shoot the bb gun with  Papa at the target.  Finally, we came inside and taked a bath and ate dinner, and now, me and Aaron are playing Star Wars on the TV.  We have special chairs we are sitting in too - Aaron is sitting in the Sponge Bob chair from Grandpa and Gaga, and I'm sitting in the chair from my other friend Landon - he gived me this black gaming chair.  It rocks too.  

Thank you so much for all my presents I got for my birthday too!  I love everything!  I love everybody too!  I will see you very soon, okay?  Bye!!