Thursday, April 26, 2012

At School...

This week at school, I've been doing testing all week.  Every day I have to do some tests and then I get to play outside for a while while other kids are doing the tests.  I don't remember what tests I'm doing but my teacher said I'm doing really good.  I'm still reading too, you know.  I had a baseball game on Tuesday night and I got a baseball game to go to on Friday.  Last night we went to Coleman's baseball game.  It was cool to watch the big kids play.  Coleman plays really good.

I'm watching some TV now and eating ice cream.  Do you like ice cream?  Me too!  I don't like ice cream sandwiches though.  Did you know Mana is the boss?  She's the boss of Papa too.  I telled Mana she was the boss of Papa and Mana said she wasn't but I knowed she is.  Right?

I love you!