Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hey!

Did you k now I'm doing really COOL stuff?!  This week I am going to bug camp (insect camp) at my school for part of the day.  We learn about lots of different bugs and make stuff too.  Yesterday, I maked this big butterfly and Mana hung it up by the back door.  Then, after lunch, I am going to my gymnastics class!  It is so much fun!  Yesterday was the first day of my gymnastics camp and my Papa stayed with me the whole time (from 1:00 - 5:00)!  Papa watched me do the parachute, and jump in this big big pit, and walk on the balance beam.  I got to somersault and jump on the trampoline too.  Then, I painted this wooden picture frame.  Today, my Mom took me and she stayed for 1 hour and watched me.  I'm at home now and eating pizza.  I still got three days left of bug camp and gymnastics camp left!  

In a couple weeks, Papa said I am signed up to do an ocean camp to learn about sharks and dolphins and crabs and shrimp and fish.  That camp is at my school too.  


I am thinking I might like to do boy scouts.  They have boy scouts at my school and there's a thing like boy scouts at my church too.  Papa can come with me to the church boy scouts because it will be on Wednesday nights after school is done.  He can't come with me to my school boy scouts though because that's sometime in the day and Papa will be at work.

All my animals here are good.  My ducks don't fly away anymore because Papa clipped their wings, remember?  Did you know I have a boy duck and 3 girl ducks?  I know I have a boy duck because his head is green.  The ducks are called mallard ducks.  They are in the same big pen with the chickens and nobody bothers each other.  The bees are down there too, but nothing gets stinged.  

I was sitting with Mana in the pool last Saturday and we watched a honey bee land on the float and drink water.  It was really close to us.  I was a little nervous but the bee doesn't bother you.  It just wants water to drink.  A few bees fell in the pool and I used the noodle to rescue them.  I swimmed over to them with the noodle and put the noodle close to them, and they climbed up on it and rested for a minute.  Then, they flied away.  

Bye!