Thursday, June 7, 2012

What's been happening...

Hello everybody!  I go to camp everyday.  At camp I play all the time and no home work for the whole summer.  At camp, I read books, and do puzzles, and watch movies, and play in the spray pool - it's kind of like a sprinkler with a pole.  I play on the playground too.  And you get behavior books and I'm almost going to get my first one!  I already have two!  You have to win the behavior books.  You gets lots of good behavior cards and then when you get lots, you get a book.  There's some different kids in my class too.  Did you know I'm going to be in first grade?  Lilah is a new kid, and Aaron is a new kid and I like all them.  

Today I got to go bowling.  It was lots of fun and I got a spare!  Not a strike - just a spare.  Do you know what that is?  A spare is like when you get all of the pins knocked down when you just roll two times is all.  Have you ever got one of those?  If you don't knock them all down, you don't get a spare.  You get nothing.  

I'm going to eat pizza tonight for dinner and I ate a sour patch kids popsicle a little while ago.  Do you like sour stuff?  I love it!

I don't have to go to my  camp tomorrow because my mom is off of work.  I'm supposed to go to the park with her.  I'll get to sleep in really late in the morning too.

Bye!