Monday, August 27, 2012

Last week before school...

I only had to go to summer camp three days this week and then I had two days off (Thursday and Friday) because there's no summer camp left!!  Then, I have off four days and then real school starts.

On Thursday, I stayed home with my mom.  I don't know what we are did.  I wanted to get in the pool but we didn't do that. I played computer games and watched some TV.  Then, me and my mom baked some mint chocolate chip cookies.  They were really yummy!  I'll bring you some, okay?

On Friday, Mana didn't work and we went to the Children's Museum.  I got to play with lots of things and maked some fake money with my picture on it!  My bills were worth $1,000,000.00 each!  That's a lot of money.  When we were leaving, I telled Mana to please buy me a drink and she said I had big bills and that I could buy it. I said, "MANA, that's just fake money."  So, she buyed me a coke and some chicken nuggets.  You'd really like the Children's Museum.  They got this really tall, TALL boy inside that you can climb up in his brain and stomach and guts and slide down slides.  Inside, there's all these weird noises.  I played with so much stuff there - there's a water part with little boats, and a fire truck, and electricity, and a store, and a farm (you really get to milk a cow too - I squirted Mana!), and there's a market and big fake change and a bank and a cash register and musical instruments and lots and lots of stuff.  I didn't want to leave but we had to go pick up Papa from work and see Mary's new apartment. Did you know Mary has to go to school too?  She's still a kid too, you know.  That's why she is not a grown up - because she is still in school.