Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I am grumpy...

Did you know right now, I feel grumpy?  I am really tired and was crying when I talked to Brandy today, and then cried all the way home because I acted messy in the grocery store and didn't get to spend my quarter on candy.  I am still some grumpy acause I am working on my homework with my Papa.  Do you get grumpy sometimes?  I telled Mana it's because I am really tired and my neck hurts.  

Right now, I am working hard on my oral book report that I have to do in my school on Friday.  My book that I'm doing is called 'God's Mighty Warrior' by Sheila Walsh.  That's what I am, you know.  I am God's Mighty Warrior.  He helps me do good stuff and protects me.  I get to take my cape and helmet and sword for my book report.  I get to draw some picture of regular armor - this protects your body.  I get to draw a picture of God's armor too - that protects your heart.  We can wear God's armor if we ask Him to put it on us every day.  Now, Papa is reading me the story again.  But I am still grumpy.  My Mana will make me some heart cookies and me and Jenny are going to put icing in the shape of a shield on the cookies.

I've been doing lots of things.  Did you already know I got my Bobcat patch?  I got it on my camping trip.  I had to memorize three hard things.  I'm still practicing soccer on Tuesday night and sometimes my Papa who is my coach lets the parents play with us.  

My hamster is good.  I help change out his cage but I still don't like to do it.  It's yucky!

We have 26 baby chickens now.  We 'posed to have some baby ducks too.  My Papa buyed this inculator (incubator) and we put lots of eggs in it a few weeks ago.  Almost all the chicken eggs already hatched but the duck eggs take longer to cook in there.  Two of the baby chicks died - we don't know why - one had a weak leg and one never got out of it's egg.

Me and Duke (my dog) play lots together.  He likes to lay in the bedroom in the morning while I am eating breakfast and watch TV.  He's a good chaser of things like sticks and pecans and balls and most of the time he will bring the stuff back to you that you throw but sometimes not.  

I am coming to VA in three days for the pumpkin cut!  Did you know that?  Are you coming too?  I am going to cut a pumpkin with Rhylee and Braeden and they are coming on the trip with us.  I get to bring my pumpkin back home from Virginia.  I will see lots of people that is my family when I am there too.  For Halloween I am going to be HULK!!  My Mom buyed me a costume and big hands and green paint for my face.  

Bye!!