Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My First Love Letter...

Papa taked me to school yesterday and there was this note on my desk.  Papa readed it to me.  It was from Gracie in my class.  I felt embarrassed and when I got home Papa telled Mana I got a letter from a girl.  Mana asked me what the letter said but I didn't want to say.  I telled her it said Gracie loved me and had a crush on me.  That's all I telled Mana.  Mana laughed and said I would get lots of love letters.  I don't want any love letters!  Mana said that I was wonderful and she loved me and that because I was wonderful, other people loved me too.  I telled Mana only people at home could say they loved me.  No one else! 

Note:  He was pleased to inform me that Mrs. Moody talked to Gracie about the letter - and that she had gotten in trouble two times now! :)