Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My day...

Hi everybody!  How was your day?  Mana says that's nice to ask people how their day was.  My day was good.  My Mom picked me up from school and then at home, we swimmed in our pool!  The water is warm now (83 degrees)!  Some days ago, I got in the pool and it was 68 - Mana only said I could stay in there for 15 minutes.  Then, a few days after that when I got in, it was 72 degrees.  Papa came in the pool then but Mana still won't come.  I'm glad the pool is warm now.  It was fun swimming.  I'm watching a Spy Kids movie now - do you like those movies?  I like to watch them.  

Did you know my Papa turned 50 years old?!  We had a party last Saturday and Cherie and Brad and Braeden and Rhylee and Gram and Granddad and Kristin came to his party.  He got some cool presents too.  

I'm happy about summer coming.  But, I still have to go to my school.  But one week, I get to do gymnastics for 5 days!  Papa said I will really like it.  I went to the gymnastics place one time for Syna's (classmate) birthday - that was a lot of fun.  I get to go to the beach in the summer too with my Grandpa and Gaga.

Kristin came to visit us too.  Me and Kristin played games and we watched movies together.  

My two teeth are growing in from the ones I lost.  I got a silver dollar for the second tooth that came out (I think I told you that already).

School is almost over.  My graduation is on May 20th and Mana said she will put up pictures.  My last day of kindergarten is May 25th!  I'm big because I'm going into first grade!  Did you know I get to go to my school again next year?  I really like my school.  And, I got lots of friends too. 

I love you.  Bye!