Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Graduation

Today was my Kindergarten Graduation.  I had a blue cap and big blue gown that went over my clothes.  I had a white sash that said 2012.  Did you know I'm finished now, and get to go into first grade?  I had a bunch of songs to sing with my class.  I did good with singing too.  Then, they called eveybody's names one at a time to walk across the stage and get their diploma.  After all that, Papa took us to Zesto's for ice cream!  I got chocolate ice cream with sprinkles.  Everybody was there ~ Papa, and me, and Mana, and Mary, and Jenny, and my Momma.  Papa did the video camera because there's no card for our camera right now.  Papa will fix the video so you can watch me sing some songs, okay?

I fell asleep on the way home because I was so tired.  Did you know I have a fat ankle today?  It's because yesterday I got bit by something and it was swole up a little bit.  Sometimes, I can hardly walk and then somebody has to carry me.  

I'm watching a movie right now with Mary.  I went swimming today for a little while again with Papa.  I have 4 more days left of school and then I start summer school.  There's some cool camps I get to go to too!  There's this ocean camp that teaches about fish, and sharks, and dolphins; and then there's a bug camp where you learn all about bugs.  

Know something I really like right now?  I really like detective stuff.  I like the Spy Kids movies and Mana found this cool website with all these cool detective online games to play.  I have to find and hide clues and use tools to find the diamond.  I won one of the games and got a detective card that Mana printed for me with my name on it!  How cool is that?!

Did you know I'm coming to Virginia next week?  I will see you soon.  I love you!