Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday again...

Well, I got three more 'A's!! I had another vocabulary test and spelling test and got two more 'A++' so Mana says we can count that as three cause I'm doing so good!  I showed them my folder as soon as I got in the car today!  Now ~ I have just 6 more 'A's and I'm going bowling!!!!  My friend Aaron can't come though because this is a special treat for just me and I telled Mana that it was just a family thing and he couldn't come.  Aaron is coming to spend the night with me on this Friday.  I might have a soccer game Saturday but my team doesn't have a coach yet.  I haven't started practicing soccer yet but I can play really good.  Right now, I'm sitting on the floor next to Mana coloring her this really cool picture.  I am making her pretend money with her name on it.  It says Mana, and $1,000,000.00!  I put lots of colors all around the sides of the money.  We play store all the time and restaurant where I am the waiter.  My tummy isn't feeling good at all so Papa buyed me some ginger ale.  I am feeling better a little bit because I asked Mana for a piece of candy and you know what she said?  No!  I don't know why, my tummy is feeling much better.  I have to wait until after dinner and see how I feel.  I already telled Papa in the car on the way home today that I wasn't going to be able to go to school until Friday because I was sick.  Papa said I could only stay home if I frowed (threw) up or had a fever.  

I've been trying to talk to Mana about why she needs a smart phone - it's because it talks to you.  Mana said she doesn't need that kind of phone because she doesn't care if it talks to her or not.  I think she needs that kind of phone so I told her I would give her a $100 because she said it was a waste of money for her to have one like that.  She still said she didn't want one.  

I am going to help Mana cook and then I have to do my homework with Papa.  Did you know Chester (Mary's dog) went to live with Mary?  Now, I play with Jenny's cat.  She likes to chase bugs and chase the laser light Papa gave to me.  It's funny to watch.