Sunday, September 23, 2012

Saturday

Hi  everybody.  I didn't have school today.  I went with Mana all day and we did errands.  We went to take my new dog to the vet.  Did you know I had a new dog???!!  Papa and Mana got me one from the pound.  His name is Duke and he is black and white and Lab and Springer mixed.  He's a good boy.  So, we taked him to the vet acause he needed shots.  Then we bringed him back home and I went with Mana to her short work and got orange soda.  Then, I helped Mana buy groceries and we went to CVS and then we buyed more fish.  I have this cool red fish called a Mickey Mouse fish.  You know why they named it that?  It's because on it's tail is the Mickey Mouse head and ears.  It's really cool.  Mana buyed me some golden snails to eat algae.  She buyed two more fish to go outside in the fish pond because the last two ones died.  We don't know why.  One is still living out there.  So, when we got home, we were tired and then we watched Pink Panther.  Papa said you might remember it - it's a old cartoon with no words.  Do you?