Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dinosaur Tumblebus

Today I played on tumblebus at school.  It's a big bus that comes to my school and you get on it.  You don't ride it anywhere, okay?  On tumblebus today it had dinosaurs.  I slide on the slide and I put my feet on the lava.  You hold on to a hold on thing and slide all the way down to a dinosaur.  His name was Peatre.  I got a really cool blue dinosaur stamp on my arm too.  

At school today I made an umbrella picture.  I found six turtles in a different picture and I practiced writing my name.

Robin the bunny is nice.  He drinks water and he likes to eat broccoli leaves and he eats grass stuff called hay.  Papa takes him out of the cage and he sits on my lap.  He is black and very soft.  We're not going to eat this bunny.  One day my bunny is going to be a daddy - I told Mana. Robin the bunny is my pet that Papa bought me.  His name is Robin because I'm BATMAN!

Tonight I'm going to play foosball with Mary.  Jenny and my Mama went to church.

Guess what?  I get to eat strawberry short cake 'cause I ate ALL my dinner.