Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Sunday! I don't have to go to school today! YAY!

I played a game with my Mama.  I didn't win the game - it's Chutes and Ladders.  I didn't fall down no more ladders but my Mama won the first game.

I played in the river today and splashed people and threw rocks too!  It was funny!  I got a yucky shoe too and I couldn't keep it cause it was all dirty.  I had a picnic too and balanced on a log thingy and climbed on lots and lots and lots of big rocks in the water too.  The water was really cold.  I found some money and some trash cans and some sea shells. Some of the times I fell and one time I had bleed on my knee but Papa had a bandaid and it's okay now.  Mana said I was tough.  I'm a Ninja!!

We rode in Mary's car and she had the top down.

This morning we went to church all day long but I didn't go to my class because I stayed with my Mama in big church.  She let me play games on her phone and I whispered to her quiet. I was thirsty the whole time but no one would get me some drink.