Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Today we went and saw Gram and Granddad at their big house with brick on it.  I like the dog named Belle.  She kissed my hand a lot of times.  I ate ham, and macaroni, and green beans, and ham again.  I ate a little piece of bread and then my tummy hurt.  After while, I ate some white ice cream with chocolate syrup and then I had some more white ice cream with chocolate syrup.  Then I played my GameBoy that Coley gave me from when he was a little boy.  Do you remember when he was little?  I remember.


I told Gram about when my daddy killed a deer and that he cut it up like Papa was doing to the ham with that big knife.  I like the deer meat.


I got my Mama a card with free (3) dogs on it and they were called Misty, Stinker and Charlie - those are my other dogs.  I got two dogs named Chester and Rocco too.  I got lots of dogs.