Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Monday...

I went to school today and we did puzzles and stuff.  I like to play on the slide.  Today I didn't sleep in Erik's spot - I slept in somebody else's spot.  I don't know who it was.  Do you remember?  I traced the letter 'W' and matched pictures together and stuck it on the paper with the glue stuff.

This morning, I ran down and helped Papa feed all the bunnies.  And then I ate my oatmeal in the car.  We went to see the doctor this morning that cracks Papa's and Mana's neck.  It's really funny ~ the doctor squished Papa like a bug and he maked noise like a old grandpa.  That was funny, right?

Tonight I played Chutes and Ladders with everybody and then Mama and Mary played go fish with me.  My Mama reads books to me that I got from my Gram's house yesterday.

Guess what?  I didn't cry when I went to school today.  I just played.  I had a good day.