Tuesday, June 14, 2011

At the beach...

Today I went to the beach with Rachel, and Jenny, and Mary, and Rhylee, and Kristin and Popa, and Mana (and Anthony too!).  I tried to skate on my water board and i had to lay down on it in the waves.  I rode a big yellow circle fang (thing) with Popa and the waves crashed on my head and i got some in my mouth and it tastes like salt and vinegar water.  Me and Rhylee were trying to play 'fight the pirates' which was the waves and we tried to run from the waves but I  fell in the water one time.  And the bad guys (waves) were trying to get me but I chopped them up.  I played kicking the waves and I stomped the waves.  I ate hotdog and cheese doodles and some oreo cookies and had lots of apple juice and water.  Me and Rhylee played in the sand and built a sand castle too.