Monday, June 6, 2011

My last t-ball game ~ May 21, 2011

Today was my last t-ball game.  Guess what?!  My Grandpa and My Gaga came to watch me play t-ball.  I did really good!  Everybody came to my game to see me play.  I'm on the Bats team, do you remember?  I catched a ball again and I hit the ball two times two.  I only got out one time.  I runned really fast too.  I didn't get the game ball this time though but that's okay.  In June, I might get a trophy at the closing ceremony.  At my t-ball game, we say the Pledge of Allegiance.  Want to know how it goes?

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the states of America and to republic which it stands, on nation, indivisible and for justice to them all".

After that some of the boys on my team throw their hats in the air, but I don't do that with my hat.