Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm sick - yucky!

My moma took me to the doctor yesterday and I am so sick.  I have a bad headache and my tummy hurts and my froat (throat) is sick.  The doctor said I have strep throat.  Today I stayed home and watched lots of TV with Mana and Moma.  Moma gave me medicine and bringed me lunch.  I had to drink lots of juice today.  Tonight I was outside playing in the fountain on the deck but nobody would let me run around.  Mary made me mad today acause she wouldn't let me bring this big stick thing up on the deck.  Papa played Shoots and Ladders with me tonight and I wonned the game.  I like to play the piano too.  I am playing it now.  Mana says I have to play it soft cause it's old.  I am singing a song about that tonight's going to be a good, good night.  My daddy liked that song.  Do you know how that song goes?  Mary and Kristin and Mana have a bad froat (throat) too and have the strep throat too.  We all have to take lots of medicine.  Are you sick too?