Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Lil Toolbox

I went to the Home Depot big store today with the orange roof on it.  Me and Mana went today cause we was going to make Papa a surprise.  I got to make my own tool box.  But I didn't want to give Papa my tool box acause I really think it's cool so Mana got another one I bringed home and me and Papa will make that one so he has one that matches mine.  Papa told me my daddy used to work at the big Home Depot store.  I got a orange apron just like my daddy had to wear.  I painted my toolbox tonight with red, and yellow, and blue and a little bit of purple on it too for Mana.  On one side, it says my name Anthony, and on the other side, it says my daddy's name.  I get to work with Papa outside and carry his nails and stuff in my tool box and wear my apron.  Next time, I'm going to go make something else!