Sunday, August 28, 2011

Movie Day

Today my Momma took me to see the Spy Kids movie and she buyed me these cool glasses!  Papa said I look like a bug.  That's funny, right?  Last night I practiced making my peanut butter cookies for the fair with Mana.  She said I did good.  Do you know how to make peanut butter cookies?  You take 1 cup of sugar, and 1 cup of peanut butter (the cream kind), and one egg and you stir it alot.  My arm got tired and Mana stirred it for me.  Then, you put some in your hand and roll it into a ball and put it on this stone thing (baking sheet).  After that, you get a fork and you criss-cross applesauce on top of each cookie.  Mana had to put it in the oven.  The cookies cook for just 10 minutes, okay?  The cookies were very good.  Papa loved them.  I'm going to win at the fair, right?