Sunday, August 21, 2011

The ZOO!

We went to the zoo today with Rhylee, and Braeden, and Jenny, and Mary, and Mana, and Papa, and Momma.  I sawed lots of animals like a big elephant that was eating hay, and some big dirty bears (grizzly), and I got to feed the giraffes some food, and the goats some food.  Then, Papa let me and Rhylee ride a pony and we rode a little train, and we got to ride the merry-go-round.  I had a red Icee to drink too and I watched the penguins swim around and around.  My Momma gave me some food to feed the fish too.  I saw everything.  And then, my Momma bought me a wallet and I have some dollars in it!  I got to buy a cup with a circle straw in it too.  Rhylee and Braeden have one too.

Then, we cam home and Mana and Papa played in the pool with me and Rhylee for a really long time.  After that, we sat on the deck and Mary buyed me some ice cream and I had gatorade and some starbursts.

Right now I am playing Batman again with Rhylee.  Tomorrow they go home.  I didn't eat all my food tonight and I'm mad because my Momma won't let me eat anything else. 

Did you see that I say 'because' now and not 'acause'?  Mana taught me how to say it and I say 'behind' now too and not 'ahind'.  I'm really getting big!!