Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday again...

I went to school again today.  Papa dropped me off today in Mary's car.  I didn't want to go in by myself so Papa had to walk me in. I have homework tonight.  I have to practice writing my letters.  I don't like to sit all day long and do homework like that so Mana says I just have to do a little bit at a time and then I get a break.  At school today, I was the line leader. At my homework tonight, my Momma helped me cut out pictures that start with the letter 't' and I glued them on the page and had to write the words.  I don't like writing too much.

After school, Papa picked me up early today and we did stuff and got groceries.  We buyed this big bag of food for the chickens and I said to Papa 'let's do team work' and he helped me carry the big bag of food to the chicken house.  I got special boots to wear with Papa in the yard so I don't get no mud or poop on my good shoes.  Today, I weared black boots.  Do you have some like mine?  I have red fire engine boots too and then I got some work shoes like Papa's too.