Sunday, August 28, 2011

Open House at My School

Today I played in the pool with Papa and Mana but mostly Papa because Mana just laid on a raft most of the time.  Me and Papa played pool dogs.  My name is Batman Dog and Papa is Robin Dog.  We played fetch in the pool and throwed water balls at each other.  Mary came to play for a little while too.

Momma, and Papa, and Mana went to my new school today because only the parents could come.  They like my teacher, Mrs. Wadford.  She is nice.  My desk is next to the teacher's desk because that's where I picked to sit.  I got lots of school supplies and I got a new book bag and lunch box that's blue camo with bears on it and it says my name too!  It's really cool! I get to go to school tomorrow.  Momma found out they have karate at my school too and lots of other things.  I have to save Box Tops for my school.  Do you have any?  They are little Box Tops things that are on different food boxes and you cut them out and take them to my school.  Do you have any now?  Mana has been saving them for my class.