Thursday, July 5, 2012

Camp day...

Today, I went back to my school to camp.  Next week is my 'Creatures of the Sea' camp where I get to learn about dolphins, and crabs, and sharks, and fish and that stuff.  I am excited to learn that stuff and I will tell you about what I learned next week.

Right now, me and Papa are out in the pool.  We were posed to do fireworks tonight but Papa said I got to go to bed early acause last night I was up until really late, and the night before that I didn't go to bed until 11:00 cause of the baseball game.  I'm not tired though.  Mana said I'd be grouchy this morning but I told her I wouldn't be (but I was a little bit and my head hurt too).  

I'm eating corn on the cob tonight.  My three tooths at the top are loose but I can still eat my corn.  You just bite it on the side.  Do you know how to do that?  

It's 99 degrees outside.  It's been really hot.  I know it's been really hot where you live too cause I talk to Brandy and she said so.  They go swimming lots like me.  Brandy and Austyn want to come swimming in my pool with me.  They can come.  You can come too.  We got some floats.  If there's not much room, we can take turns getting in the pool.  Papa can cook some stuff on the grill too.  

Bye!