Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's really hot...

Hello, Everybody!  How are you doing?

Know what I'm doing?  I'm reading to my Papa right now!  I am reading a book my Grandpa and Gaga gave me - it's called Mouse Soup.  It's a funny story.  I like it better when Mana reads to me cause it's much faster.  The weasel in the story wants to make mouse soup with this little mouse he caught.  But the mouse is tricky and tells the weasel he needs some stories to make the soup taste good and that he needs bees and mud and crickets and when the weasel gets all that stuff and comes home, the mouse wasn't there acause he sneeked out while the weasel was looking for that stuff.  And the weasel has mud all over him and bee stings.  That's funny, right?!

My Mama buyed me some fake dog poop.  Mana said when my Mama was little, she had fake dog poop too.  I telled Mana we need to put it on Papa's pillow at night - shhh! that's a secret!  That will be funny, right?!  Don't tell, okay?

I'm going to get in my swimming pool in a little while. It's my swimming pool because Mana said everything here belongs to me, except I don't think her makeup belongs to me.  I don't want that.  But the couches, and food, and stuff and beds are all mine.  I have lots of stuff!

In the Fall, did you know, I get to go to the mountains again?  We are going to Yogi Bear campground again like we went last year.  And, we might can take Rhylee with us.  We might sleep in the loft but I don't know that yet.  

I have two fish left in my fishbowl.  When they die, it's okay because Papa said if they die, he will buy me a hamster.  I want a hamster and (another secret - don't tell) when I make wishes, it's for a hamster.  My rabbit (Robin) is doing good - he still lives outside next to the other rabbits.  The mama rabbit that we had died acause she got too hot - that's what Papa said.  So, now we have to wait until some other girl ones grow big so they can be a mama.  

It's been really hot here.  I know it's been really hot where you are too.  Maybe you need a pool!  When you have a pool, you can get cooled off.  Tomorrow night, I'm going to a baseball game again.  I'm going to take my bat so I can see if some baseball players can sign it for me.

I love you!