Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th!!

So, what are you doing today on July 4th?  I am having a cook out at my house.  Cherie, and Brad, and Rhylee, and Braden, and Gram, and Granddad, and my Papa, and my Mana, and Mary and Jenny are here.  My Mom had to work today.  But tonight, she's going to take me to a fair and watch fireworks!  

Did you know I went to a baseball game yesterday?  It was the Blowfish.  We went with everybody to the game and ate peanuts and snacks and had gatorade.  At night, they had really big fireworks and some music.  It was so cool!  Know what else?!  Papa got us seats next to the dugout and after the game, one of the baseball players signed my shirt for me.  His name is Fredrico and he is from Italy and he is going to college somewhere around here.  Cool, right?  I didn't have a ball for him to sign, but Papa said that next time we come, I can bring my Blowfish ball and ask somebody to sign it for me.  We all weared flag t-shirts to the game and we matched each other.  I had a blue shirt.  Mana buyed red ones, blue ones and white ones and they all had our flag on the shirt.  Mana took some pictures so maybe she'll put one up for you to see what we looked like.

I swimmed in the pool yesterday too.  We had a great time!  I knowed my Daddy could see the fireworks and my Daddy loves me very much.