Saturday, July 21, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIE!

Today (Friday) is my Annie's birthday - did you know?  I don't know how old she is.  She might be 26 like my Daddy, but I didn't ask her that.  I hope she had a good day today!  Are you ready to sing to Annie with me?  Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Annie.  Happy Birthday to you!  And many more - on channel four! 

Last night we went to a Blowfish baseball game.  It started raining a lot and we had to sit under this big roof thing.  It was cool though because some people covered the field with this big plastic thing - they covered all the bases and the dirt.  Then after lots of rain came, the baseball players were out in their red and blue shorts and they were sliding across the top of the plastic thing on their stomachs.  It was cool.  It rained for a while (an hour) before they started playing baseball again. And, there was lightning and thunder too.  After that though there was this big rainbow and we could see the whole thing - where it started and ended.  I got to walk all around on the bleachers in the rain when it wasn't raining hard.  I went all the way down the steps to the bottom and then came all the way up to the top again.  There wasn't much people there for the game.  We ate at Sonic too and I had chicken and a milkshake. My Papa buyed me a Blowfish t-shirt so now I have a shirt and hat just like the baseball players.  I wanted to bring my bat for some of them to sign but we forgot to bring it.  Mana said next time we will.