Sunday, November 11, 2012

My family visit...

Did you know my Grandpa, and Gaga, and Austyn and Brandy came to visit me?  Yep!  They did!  They came Friday night to my house and picked me up and taked me to the hotel.  Then, they comed with me to my game on Saturday and then everybody went to do the corn maze.  You see that picture?  There's this really big black slide that everybody can slide on.  My Gaga slided but not my Grandpa.  My Papa slided too but Mana didn't this time acause she was taking the pictures.  We did lots of fun things at that farm.  We bounced on these little horses (so did my Gaga and Mary!), we rided tricycles around, we raced little rubber ducks (mine was blue), climbed all over things and in things, swung on tube swings and played on the slide.  We got gatorade too!  I had a great time!