Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Shoebox Gift...

Did you know you could get a shoebox and make it a present?  You can.  You take a shoe box, pick if you want it to be for a girl or boy, and put toys and stuff in the box.  It will go to another country, okay?  Mana said it's called 'Operation Christmas Child'.  So, we went to Michael's and I found this cool stuff for a boy.  I buyed him a gummy sucker, a wooden puzzle, some crayons and notebook, a cool yo-yo toy, some slipper socks, a squishy Christmas ball with a light that lights up when you throw it, some jacks with a different ball and some other stuff that I can't remember now.  It almost didn't fit in the box.  Then, my Mana helped me write a little card to go in the box to my new friend.  I think my box went to Africa.  Have you ever done that?  You can if you want to.