Saturday, November 17, 2012

My first race!

Today was my first one mile race!  I runned really fast and it was at the airport!  Mana did the race with me acause my Papa flyed to Texas to see his brother and Kristin.  Me and Mana did some warmups and some stretching before we started running.  Other people did that too.   When you are a runner like me and Papa, you drink Gatorade and you eat some stuff called 'Gu'.  My gu was strawberry/banana - it's this stuff that you eat that gives you energy to run fast. 

 I stopped four different times to wait for Mana to catch up.  Then, I runned again.  Finally, close to the end, I didn't wait for Mana anymore and crossed the finish line by myself.  Jenny went too - she taked our pictures.  At this race, I got this cool wing pin - you see it?  It's what pilots have too!  I had a good time running.  I got a special race shirt too, but you can't really see it acause my bib number is in the way.  

After the race, Mary picked me up and guess what?!!  We went to a Gamecocks football game!  Mary buyed me this cool Gamecock sweatshirt and hat.  I got to watch the whole game - they won you know!  It was 24 to 7.  After the game, we went to Mary's house and watched Sponge Bob and then came home.  It was a really good day!