Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hello everybody!  It is the pledge of allegiance day today!  Mana told me today is the birthday of where we live.  Is it the birthday of where you live too?  Mana said it was.  Did you watch the video with me saying the Pledge of Allegiance?  I like to say it every time I see the flag with the red and white stripes.  On Saturday (July 2nd), we all went to the Blowfish baseball game.   It was me and Rhylee and Papa and Mana, and Moma, and Jenny, and Mary, and Uncle Brad, and Aunt Cherie, and Cherie's baby, and Mary's friend.  I really liked Mary's friend - her name was Kerien.  I held her hand when we walked back to the car.  At the game, sometimes I sat next to Rhylee, and sometimes I sat on Kerien's lap.  After the game was all over, we watched really big, awesome fireworks.  It was loud.  I didn't hold my ears but Rhylee holded her ears.  Papa bought me some fireworks but we still didn't light them yet because it was really dry and Papa said it might catch something on fire. My moma bought me a baseball and after the game before we watched the fireworks some of the baseball mans wrote their names on my ball!  My moma bought me a blue bat too and Papa buyed me a cool Blowfish hat.  I had a good time with everybody!