Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello everybody!

Hello to everybody.  I am doing good.  I had a good week at Vacation Bible School at my school and every day I got something to do.  Today I wrestled with Papa.  I am getting really big and strong.  I did Tae Kwon Do kicks and hits at Papa's hand.  Papa and me laughed when I hurt my toe and fell down.  It was really funny!  I am going to take Tae Kwon Do one day soon.

I like to play Mana's piano and sing. I make up my own songs all the time.  Right now I'm singing about the day and the sun is so bright, and about my dog Chester (Mary says it's her dog, but she's wrong).  

In the mornings sometime I feed Jennifer's cat Aurora.  She's orange with orange eyes and she likes when I pet her.  I play with Moma's dog, Rocco, but he is too rough and jumps on me sometimes cause he's so excited.  He has to stay on a dog run acause he tears up everything.  One day, he chewed up one of my toys and chewed up two of Mana's flip flops.