Sunday, July 24, 2011

I love to be at home!

Today I played in the pool with Papa and Mana and Mary.  Then, Mary had to go to work.  But after a while, Jenny came home from work and she got in the pool too.  I didn't want to get out of the pool but Papa said I was in the pool for three hours!  After that, Papa played the football game with me for a long time.  I told Mana it was just for boys, not for girls.  But I told Mana there was a girl part - they were cheer leaders.  Mana didn't want to play anyway acause she was making fig jam today.  She let me taste some and it was really good!  I helped Mana pick some figs yesterday and today I climbed up high on the ladder with Papa and we picked some more.  Papa buyed me this big plastic hawk thing and we put it on the fence by the pool and the fig tree.  I told Papa I thought it would make the other birds stay away and I was right!!  No birds got any figs!  Last year it was funny acause when I was in the pool, I had this big water gun and I would shoot the birds with water and they would fly away.  That's funny, right?