Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm dolphin boy!

Mary buyed me two big floats to play with in the pool.  One is this big alligator and I show him 'who's the boss' all the time and today Mary got me a dolphin.  I'm dolphin boy and Mary is alligator girl.  Mary tries to show her alligator 'who's the boss' but she is funny cause she rolls all over the place in the pool with the alligator.  I have a beach ball too but it keeps getting loose out of the pool and then I get dirt in the pool when I get back in.  I played in the pool for a long, long time.  Now I am watching a movie with Papa.  My moma is going to be home soon from work.  Mary is taking a nap and won't play star wars 360 with me so Papa played a card game with me.  Mana won't play either cause she says she's got to write stuff about me. 

Guess what?!  Papa told me that in two days I am going to take swimming lessons!  I can already swim across the whole pool (16') but Papa told me that I will get to learn cool tricks too.  Today, Mana held me and I went underwater and got my yellow fish in the pool.  I was really scared but Mana didn't let go of me and it was fun.  Mana had to get the green crab underwater after that.  It was our deal.  I didn't hold on to Mana though cause she's too big for me to carry.  One day I'm going to be way bigger than her.  Mana asks me if I will carry her when I get big and I say 'yep'!