Sunday, July 17, 2011

I was busy today...

This morning I had to get up early and go with Mary and Mana and Papa.  We went and picked blueberries all day long.  I was filling up my yellow bucket and I had this strap thing that went around my shoulder to hold my bucket.  Papa helped me and put lots of his blueberries in my bucket.  I got to wear my boots like my Papa and then I throwed yucky berries at Mary.  I tricked Papa too and told him I had a good blueberry and to open his mouth.  Papa opened his mouth and I put a yucky blueberry in his mouth for him to eat.  It was funny.  After that, Papa didn't open his mouth any more.

I played in the pool for a little while with Moma and then a long, long time with Mana.  I love being in the pool and I'm a good swimmer.  After I swimmed a long time, I helped Papa paint the bunny cage outside and my dog's house outside.  We painted everything all white acause that's the only color Papa had.  I told Papa next time I wanted blue paint and he said okay.


I helped Mary cook blueberry cobbler and then I helped Mana and Mary make fig cookies.  My tummy is very full and I don't want anything else to eat.  Yesterday I helped Papa and Mana and Jenny and Mary and we had to peel the tomatoes so Mana could put them in jars.  I'm a good helper.

Now I am playing my football game with Mary.  I win a lot.

I love everybody!