Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Whole Week!!

I finished my first whole week of school!  I like school but I don't like to go in the morning time.  We have this carpool lane where the kids get dropped off but I don't want to do that so every morning Papa, or Mary, or Momma, or Mana walk me into my class.  I fell down two times this week because I bumped into my friends when we were running outside and playing.  On Friday, when Papa and Mana picked me up, I had a bandaid on my hand because I had dirt on my bobo.

I am learning some letters and this week I had homework.  I am learning the letter 'T' and 'B'.  At homework, I had to cut out pictures for words that start with a T and a B and glue them in my book!  My Momma helped me do it.  Do you know words that start with a 'T'?  Like t-t-t- tiger and t-t-t-toy.  And 'b' words like b-b-b-baby and b-b-b-ball.  I am smart!!

I had music class today too and I start soccer with my friends at school really, really soon!