Sunday, May 13, 2012

I was in a boat...

Today, (Saturday) we got to float in our boat in the river!  Me and Papa and Mana was in the boat, and Mary and Jenny was in their big yellow inner tubes.  Their tubes was tied to our boat.  It took us a while to go from the place we got in, to the place we got out of the boat.  I got to help Papa paddle some too.  And, I climbed in Jenny's tube with her and Papa and me splashed Mary some.  It was cloudy and Mary said it was cold.  We had a good time and I can't wait to go again.  Papa said the water was up really high because he didn't have to paddle the boat around any rocks like he had to do last time.  We went through this lock thing too but there was no rapids because the water was too high.  There's this wall thing you can stand on at the lock and jump into the water but we didn't do that this time.  Jenny said she would do it next time with me when it was sunny and hot outside.  I have this cool life jacket with space ships on it.  Papa had to buy me this new one, because remember, the other one was too small!