Sunday, May 6, 2012

I went to a festival!

On Saturday, my Mom took me to the Crawfish Festival.  I ate a turkey drumstick, and a crawfish, and corn, and jumbalai, and some gatorade and frozen strawberry lemonade, and potatoes.  I got to play on a bouncy house, and I rided on little boxes that spinned around, and I rided on swings too - all with my friend Landen.  I did a obstacle course thing too.   It was a lot of fun but I felt like I was going to frow (throw) up on the spinning box cars and I thought my left flip flop was going to fly off but it didn't.  Me and Mom were gone all day and then we went to dinner too.  At dinner, I had a burger, and mashed potatoes and a drink.  

Today, I got to help Papa with some planting stuff and helped Mana water.  Me and Papa got in the pool.  Jenny was supposed to but she said no because the sun wasn't shining really bright.  The temperature was 80 degrees today.  It rained really good last night.  Did you get some rain too? 

Hey Grandpa and Gaga ~ you remember that dinosaur egg that you gived to me that I had to put in water to watch it come out?  Well, guess what happened?!  It came out some and I had to crack the shell so the rest of it could come out.  It's a teenage dinosaur - it's not a baby or little kid dinosaur.  I took it to school to show my friends and they thought it was really cool.

I catched some little grasshoppers today to feed to the chickens.  The chickens acted funny because when they would peck at it, the grasshopper would jump!  My ducks are really big too and they like to play in their little swimming pool.  They jump in and out and go under the water and flap their wings and splash all over the place.  

I love you!