Monday, May 7, 2012

My day

Hey!  I had a good day but I don't know why.  Mana asked me and I said I don't know.  Do you do that too?  Anyway, guess what me and my Papa are doing outside right now?!!  Papa pulled out his boat - you put air in it and it holds 5 people!  Do you have a boat like that?  We got some huge inner tubes too that are yellow.  Papa and me are checking to make sure the boat looks like it's in good shape.  We get to float on the river on Saturday!  We are going to take a picnic lunch too.  Jenny and Mary can't ride in the boat with us - they have to be in their own inner tubes.  There's a little bit of rapids too!  I'm excited to go.  Only Papa, and me, and Mana are going in Papa's boat.  We don't go fishing.  We just sit in the boat and ride.  Last time (two years ago) when I got bored, I would get out and swim to somebody else's inner tube.  You should see how funny I look right now!  Papa put on me this life jacket that's a swimiming suit too (size 4) and it's really tight on my arms.  Mana said she'd buy me another life jacket this week but I think I'm good.  Papa had to peel it off me like a banana!  

I've been practicing for my graduation, did you know?  I am singing two songs with my group and one is called Yankee Doodle.  Do you know that song already?  I got a poem I'm 'posed to say too.  I've been practicing with my class.  

Did you know I'm coming to Virginia really soon?  It's just some days left before I come.  I get to see everybody!  I have a baseball game again on Thursday night and we get to bring snack again.