Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello, My People!



How are you doing?  I am really good!  I still have my loose tooth that's not falled out yet.  It's really loose!  But I don't want anybody to pull it out!  What are you doing today?

I've been busy with lots of stuff.  I have baseball games two times a week - but not this week because I had a practice tonight.  Mana gots lots of pictures of me playing my baseball game - it was last Saturday.  I hit two times and didn't get out none.  And then, I got two people out two.  One of the pictures that Papa's gonna send to you soon shows me running really fast to second base with the other guy chasing me with the ball.  But he didn't catched me because I run SUPER FAST!  Do you?

I was 'posed to have swimming lessons last night but it got cancelled because the swim teams were practicing and there was no lane for me to use.  But that's okay.  I love swimming!  Do you?  I'm getting really good at it too - you should see me.  Maybe I can show you how good I swim when I'm at the beach when it's hot outside, 'kay? 

My school is going really good too.  I really like school and Mana is going to send some of my school work papers to Grandpa and Gaga so they can see how smart I am.  I get my homework done quick at night most times - sometimes I fuss, but not too much because somebody always says if I hurry I can go play and I like to do that.

Papa selled some of the baby rabbits and I didn't like that at all.  I wanted to keep all the babies but Papa said they aren't my pets and we can't.  Papa had to figure out which ones was girl bunnies, and which ones was boy bunnies and I got to spray some black paint on their butts if they were boys.  There's only two boys.  Hope Papa is right, cause that'd be funny if those two that I sprayed were girls instead of boys.

We got this electric fence thing that's white and it keeps the chickens inside and they have a long place to run around in.  My little ducks are growing too and they are down at the place where the chickens are, but they don't run around with the chickens yet.  When they get bigger, they will run around with the chickens too.  I touch the electric fence sometimes because I like to feel out it feels.  It doesn't hurt but Mary and Mana won't touch it.  Mana says she got shocked enough when she was little kid at her house by my Granddaddy and Grandma's fence.  Papa said don't pee on it.  I won't do that - just touch it with my hand.

Let's see - what else?  I can't think of nothin' else so Bye!  I love you!!!! 

Oh!  One more thing!  I'm having two birthday parties - did you know?  I get to go to Virginia the first week of April and I'm going to have a party with my little brother at Brandy's house and then I get to have a party when I get back home too.  I'm going to have my party at Frankie's Fun Park so I can invite my friends from school.  And know what else?  Brandy said she was going to have a bouncy thing for my party.  I told Mana I was turning 7 because I'm having two birthday parties but Mana said I am only turning 6.  Is she right?

Bye!