Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm workin'...


Today is Saturday and it's morning.  Me and Mana almost waked up at the same time but she woke up first.  Then we had to go find Papa cause he wouldn't answer his phone.  He was outside feeding all our animals.  I hided in the basement and jumped out when he came inside!  Now, I'm working with my Papa.  We are building a grill that Papa buyed.  I got my tools and my goggles and my screwdriver.  Mana is making me and Papa some coffee.  Here is a picture of me with my goggles (in case something flies around) and my screwdriver.  I'm a big helper.  I told Papa we should read how to put it together (instructions) in English cause that's what we speak - not Spanish.  

The bees come next Saturday and I will show you a picture of me in my bee suit then, okay?  I love you and BYE!