Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some lazy days...

I didn't do too much stuff on Saturday - it rained all day long.  I watched some TV and I went with my Papa to this bee thing (convention) but all they did was talk about lots of stuff and they didn't have no bees to look at their.  We didn't stay too long though and then when I got home, Mana played some games with me later that day.  We played Mouse Trap, and Penguin Fishing, and some marble game.  Mana kept cleaning and then sometimes she would take a break and play something with me.  Mary and Jenny were gone too.  I played marbles a little while by myself because Mana was taking so long to come play marbles.  

The next day (Sunday) we went to church but I stayed in big church with Papa, Mary, and Mana.  I didn't want to try my class again this time but Papa said next week I have to try my class again.  I was outside this afternoon (Sunday) and was tackling Chester because he kept grabbing my ball and running with it.  Chester is really fast and I have to run really fast to catch him.  Sometimes, I trick him and pretend I have something for him to eat.  Then, when he gets close to me, I jump on him.  It's funny!

Today, me and Papa got the eggs (11!) and they were in a can while Papa was working in the garden.  Rocco and Chester got some of the eggs out and ate them, and broke 2 more in the can.  That's bad, right?  Papa is outside sanding his bee cages but it got really cold and windy, so me and Mana came inside and I'm relaxing now with gatorade on the couch and watching Sponge Bob.  Do you like that show?

This week my baseball games start!  My first game is on Thursday but I have practice on Monday night too.  Then, Papa said my games are on Monday and Thursday nights until in May when it's all over.  I have swimming lessons on Wednesday night too so I have a lot to do.  Do you do lots of stuff like that too?

I can't think of nothin' else to say, so I'll tell you more stuff tomorrow.  I love you.  Bye.