Friday, March 9, 2012

Let me tell you about something...

Today, Papa bringed a baby bunny to my school so my friends could see it.  I don't know if it was a boy or a girl - Papa doesn't know yet either.  But I know all about California (breed of rabbit) bunnies.  Let's see - they come from California, they get really big, and they have red eyes.  People bring them to our world (South Carolina) in these rabbit cages.  That's how they get where we are.  The bunnies have red eyes because they are lazy.  My rabbit doesn't have red eyes because he's not lazy and he's not white, and not from California.

Here's something else.  'Wake up and smell the coffee'.  Know what that means?  I telled Mary to figure it out.  It means to wake up.  Did you know that?

I had swimming lessons on Wednesday but my coach didn't come, so me and Papa swimmed together for a while and then we played racketball - Mana too.  Have you played that before?  It is with rackets and a blue ball and you hit the ball against the wall.  I had a great time!  I whacked the ball and slid at the same time!  IT WAS COOL!