Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rhylee and Braeden are coming!



Tonight Rhylee and Braeden are coming to visit!  We are going to have Braeden's birthday party on Saturday - you wanna come too?  Mana said you can come if you want to.  Rhylee is coming at 8:00 tonight.  I had to take a bath after my baseball practice and I was crying and crying.  Mana said I might not make it to 8:00 tonight before I go to bed.  I'm going to stop crying.  Right now I'm playing ball in the house with Coleman.  Mary is wrapping Braeden's present for him.  She buyed him a Elmo guitar. Papa buyed  him a t-ball set.  He's going to love that, right?!  I am writing Braeden's name on his present.  We 'posed to have lots of people come to his party on Saturday.  And then, on Sunday ~ I come to visit my Grandpa and Gaga and Elvis and Brandy and my little brother Austyn!  I am excited!  I love you!