Sunday, October 2, 2011

My AWESOME weekend!

I did lots of fun stuff this weekend.  Did you know that?!  My Grandpa and Gaga came and first we went to Frankie's Fun Park.  I got my own credit card and played lots of games and got lots of tickets too!  I did awesome!!

And, on Saturday, when Grandpa and Gaga were at my game, I scored a goal!  Everybody was clapping for me!  I love to play soccer with my friend Jackson.  I have a blue jersey and a red jersey and my number is 34.  Did you know that?  I have black shorts, cleats, and long blue socks I wear too that's my shin guards.  I'm getting really good at soccer.  I got the ball and took it all the way to my goal and scored!!  YAY!

Then, Grandpa and Gaga took me to the zoo and we saw lots of animals. Wanna hear something really funny?  My Grandpa was feeding these birds from a little cup, and one of them was flying, and it pooped on Grandpa's shirt!  That's funny, right?!  Gaga had to help clean him up!  I was holding a cup for another bird, and he knocked it over so then he only had a little bit of drink left.  It's called nectar. 

Grandpa and Gaga bought me some binoculars, and a cup, and a rubber snake from the zoo too!  Hey, guess what?!  I'm going to scare Mary with it in a little while!!  She will scream and I will laugh!

And, this morning, Grandpa and Gaga came to my house for breakfast.  I spent two nights with them in the hotel.  It was fun and I stayed up late last night.  Grandpa watched Texas play football and I saw them score one time!!  Gaga fell asleep in my bed before I did.  Grandpa and Gaga watched me play baseball and we went and saw our chickens too and they saw Robin the bunny and Chester too. 

I helped Papa take down the pool today, and then there was this big mud puddle I played in with just my underwear!  I got a really dirty butt and Mary wouldn't play in the mud with me.  Tonight I helped Papa make a fire outside on the deck in the fireplace thing.  I did some sparklers too.  I'm going to save some next week for when Rhylee comes because we are going to have a CELEBRATION!  It's her birthday and we're going to light fireworks.  But Rhylee can't light them because she's too little but I will help her light her sparkler!!

I'm playing in the bathtub now, and I still have some homework.  After that, I'm going to watch Rio.

Bye!  I love you!