Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rhylee's Celebration

Today is Rhylee's birthday.  I had a soccer game this morning and I made a goal for my team!!!  Me and Rhylee played on the field before my game and kicked the ball to each other.  Then we drived home and had Rhylee's big party!  Lots of people came and we had hotdogs and cheeseburgers and chips and potato salad and drink and I ate ribs too!! Rhylee got a lot of presents too.  She got this cool scooter that was pink.  Then, we rided scooters together for a long time.  Gram and Granddad gave me these cool books too; 'Will, God's Mighty Warrior', and 'Letters to God'.  Mana read them to me tonight, and I'm God's Mighty Warrior too!!  I need a fort like the boy in the story.  In my other book, it was about writing letters to God. I'm going to write a letter to God about my daddy, and ask Him to send my daddy back so I can see him because I've not seen him for a long time.