Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tonight was really cool!

This night when it was almost dark, me and Coley and Mary blowed stuff up!!  You get this stuff called 'The Works' (toilet bowl cleaner) and you put some in a drink bottle and you put some shiny paper in it (tin foil) and then you throw it in the yard and move back.  After a little while it makes a really loud noise and smoke comes up and the drink bottle is blowed up and looks weird!  It is so cool.  Me and Coley and Mary did three of them!  Mana came outside but she holded her ears because it is so loud it sounds like a big gun!  How cool is that?! 

In two days I get to go to the zoo again with Rhylee.  And on Saturday, we are having Rhylee's birthday CELEBRATION!  I know what Papa and Mana buyed her for her birthday but Mana said it's a surprise and I can't tell her.   I wanted to try it out but nobody will let me and Mana said I can't take it out of the box.  I ride my scooter all the time - it has just two wheels because it's for big kids and it has a brake on the back.  When Rhylee gets her scooter (shhh!  it's a secret!), we can ride them together!  

I like playing on the playground at my school and I have two best friends but I can't remember the other one's name - one is named Jackson and he is on my soccer team.  We chase each other and play ball! 

I got  home early from school today and me and Papa checked on the chickens and I got three eggs today!  The eggs are getting bigger!  The first ones were pretty small but these are bigger!  I told Papa I wanted to put one under the light so I could have a baby chicken, so Papa gave me one, and I held my flashlight on it for a little while, but nothing happened!  Papa said we needed a different light.  Do you have one?